Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

is it possible to ZIP a file using STM32F4 ? Any library available?

Status
Not open for further replies.

pradeep_k_b

Full Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
HI All,

If anyone tried to compress a file (.zip format) using STM32F4 ?.Any libraries available for that ? I could find libraries for GZIP ,but couldnt fine any for ZIP.

If anyone have any idea about this could you please help me?

Thank you,
Pradeep

gzip wont work for me.I need to get it as .zip format .Because I am sending this to another server,the server can handle the file with .zip extension.I don't have any access to the server as this one is managed by some other people

You didn't review the features of the package, right?

I was talking about minizip package as zlib addon. It's said to generate *.zip files, but I didn't check myself.

I was talking about minizip package as zlib addon. It's said to generate *.zip files, but I didn't check myself.

HI,I tried this but its not working.Even its not a creating a file with .zip file extension

- - - Updated - - -

I could find a webpage and in that someone said he generated ZIP file using miniz library in PIC32

https://demin.ws/blog/english/2012/09/18/miniz-minilzo/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back