Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[HFSS] User Defined Model Simulation Error

Status
Not open for further replies.

minmin_J

Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi, after I designed and placed my geometry .py code into the file of "UserDefinedModels" of ANSYS electronics desktop, I setup the lumped port Excitations and the analysis setup.

The design passed the validation, but when it came to the analysis process, it reported the following errors:

Code dot - [expand]
==================================================================================================
  HFSSDesign1 (DrivenModal)
    [error] Failed to refresh submodel __InductiveLink_65nm__1 (9:43:01 AM  Nov 29, 2019)
    [error] Body could not be created for part Passivation_Rx because of invalid parameters of this part or some of its parent part/coordinate system. (9:43:01 AM  Nov 29, 2019)
    [error] Body could not be created for part ILD_Rx because of invalid parameters of this part or some of its parent part/coordinate system. (9:43:01 AM  Nov 29, 2019)
    [error] Body could not be created for part Substrate_Rx because of invalid parameters of this part or some of its parent part/coordinate system. (9:43:01 AM  Nov 29, 2019)
    [error] Body could not be created for part ILD_Tx because of invalid parameters of this part or some of its parent part/coordinate system. (9:43:01 AM  Nov 29, 2019)

===================================================================================================================

The simulation stopped at the simulation beginning,

I could not find any .pfofile/.log file to check more information about these errors.

Can anybody help me resolve this problem? Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back