Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Safety Critical/Certified Linux?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnGraham

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Does anyone know of any Linux distros that are certified to safety standards like ISO 26262 or DO-178B/C?

I've been tasked to research this area in general but I'm not coming up with much, any pointers would be appreciated!

Does anyone know of any Linux distros that are certified to safety standards like ISO 26262 or DO-178B/C?

Hello,

I am not expert in this subject, just find some information on the web. Maybe it could be anchor point for your research ;)

See this document:

Here is citation: FINX-RTOS (a Gentoo based distribution managed by Finmeccanica) have been customised to satisfy Design Assurance Level D requirements

See also this document:
http://www.ocsi.isticom.it/documenti/certificazioni/mbda/tds_finx_rtos_se_v31_lite01.pdf

Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back