Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

SignalHound SA124B and SG124A for RF Testing

Status
Not open for further replies.

alftel

Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I was looking at affordable yet a good quality spectrum analyzer with tracking generator that can perform in 0.4 - 6.0 GHz range and has a decent ability to produce reports and graphs. After a targeted search I discovered the following products from SignalHound company ( www.signalhound.com ) - SA124B spectrum analyzer with matching SG124A tracking generator, totalling $3200 USD for both. Their web site has a few reviews, but they are rather outdated based on a timestamp. Last thing that one would trust will be customer's reviews posted on a vendor's web site.

I was wondering if somebody from commuinity owns these gadgets and can provide unbiased opinion or point to independent review.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back