Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

DFT Visualizer Data View

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vignesh_J

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi I am trying to debug a simulation mismatch. I am viewing the design through DFT Visualizer. I gave the pattern index of the simulated pattern. The visualizer shows 9 bits of data for each pin in the instance. It is something like this.

Code:
D 000-000-000 Q 000-100-000-[0]

What does it mean?

Hi I am trying to debug a simulation mismatch. I am viewing the design through DFT Visualizer. I gave the pattern index of the simulated pattern. The visualizer shows 9 bits of data for each pin in the instance. It is something like this.

Code:
D 000-000-000 Q 000-100-000-[0]

What does it mean?

It means your FF.Q expected value 0 after unload (shift out the data to the scan chain) .
I can explain more about it :
Q 000 - 100 - 000
[shift in ] - [capture ] - [shift out]

Tiep Ngo

It means your FF.Q expected value 0 after unload (shift out the data to the scan chain) .
I can explain more about it :
Q 000 - 100 - 000
[shift in ] - [capture ] - [shift out]

I see three shift pulse when SE in enabled. So Shift in data of Q 000 means that three 1'b0 are shifted in the scan chain at shift clk right?
Correct me if I am wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back