Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

DFT parallel pattern simulation mismatch analysis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vignesh_J

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi, I am trying to debug a mismatch occurred during parallel pattern simulation in BCS. Mismatch is encountered during shift phase. For parallel pattern simulation, the values are forced in D pin of FF's by the simulator. So which pin should I trace back now? D or SI

Kindly correct me if I am wrong in this part.
For parallel pattern simulation, the values are forced in D pin of FF's by the simulator

Hi, I am trying to debug a mismatch occurred during parallel pattern simulation in BCS. Mismatch is encountered during shift phase. For parallel pattern simulation, the values are forced in D pin of FF's by the simulator. So which pin should I trace back now? D or SI

Kindly correct me if I am wrong in this part.
For parallel pattern simulation, the values are forced in SI pin of FF's by the simulator and shift 1 cycle in your load/unload procedure.
For parallel pattern simulation, the values are forced in SI pin of FF's by the simulator and shift 1 cycle in your load/unload procedure.
What you should trace back is the clock , time it lanuch in the shift window and double check in your procedure

Tiep Ngo

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back