+ Post New Thread
    Newbie level 3

Helped
    0 / 0
    Level

DFT parallel pattern simulation mismatch analysis

Hi, I am trying to debug a mismatch occurred during parallel pattern simulation in BCS. Mismatch is encountered during shift phase. For parallel pattern simulation, the values are forced in D pin of FF's by the simulator. So which pin should I trace back now? D or SI

Kindly correct me if I am wrong in this part.
    For parallel pattern simulation, the values are forced in D pin of FF's by the simulator

•   AltAdvertisement

Junior Member level 3

Helped
    1 / 1
    Level

Re: DFT parallel pattern simulation mismatch analysis

Quote Originally Posted by Vignesh_J View Post
    Hi, I am trying to debug a mismatch occurred during parallel pattern simulation in BCS. Mismatch is encountered during shift phase. For parallel pattern simulation, the values are forced in D pin of FF's by the simulator. So which pin should I trace back now? D or SI

Kindly correct me if I am wrong in this part.
    For parallel pattern simulation, the values are forced in SI pin of FF's by the simulator and shift 1 cycle in your load/unload procedure.
    For parallel pattern simulation, the values are forced in SI pin of FF's by the simulator and shift 1 cycle in your load/unload procedure.
    What you should trace back is the clock , time it lanuch in the shift window and double check in your procedure

Tiep Ngo
    Last edited by Tieny; 14th November 2019 at 04:35. Reason: Wrong quote

--[[ ]]--