Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Synopsys DC: Tracing clock path

Status
Not open for further replies.

vaibhava

Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi all,

I'm a beginner with Synopsys DC. I synthesized a particular design and later defined and propagated the clocks via the clock ports into the design. Now, I want to trace the clock tree. In particuar, I wish to do the following:

1. Get the cells in the the clock path (I've tried get_cells -hierarchical -filter "is_combinational==true" -filter "pin_on_clock_network_per_scn == true && direction==in". Is this the correct way?)

2. Visualize the clock path on GUI (I haven't got a clue on this)

Moreover, i would appreciate if you could suggest some references for beginning with DC.

Thanks in advance!!

Do you mean visualize the clock tree? It is not implemented during logic synthesis, only later in physical synthesis. I have a feeling you are looking for something that isn't there yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back