Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Deboo Integrator Saturation

Status
Not open for further replies.

SamwelP

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi, I am having trouble understanding how a deboo amplifier works. I know how a Howland Negative Impedance works, but I can't understand the effect of the capacitor. Also why is the buffer needed in the input of the circuit? And does a DC offset in the input signal cause the op-amp to saturate?

Thanks for the help, I appreciate your response and if you find any links about the deboo integrator please send them since I would love to do some reading on the subject.

You should show a schematic to clarify what you are talking about. Some previous discussions about "deboo" integrator https://www.edaboard.com/showthread.php?264012-What-does-this-circuit-do

Regarding saturation, the circuit doesn't behave different than a classical inverting integrator. It must be connected to an external negative feedback to achieve a stable operation point.

Status
Not open for further replies.