Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

STM32L475 IoT with bluetooth module

Status
Not open for further replies.

mimorfid

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I'm work to use my STM32L475 IoT with bluetooth module ( SPBTLE-RF/spi/BlueNRG-MS)

I need some help please

I don't know the principe, someone give me an example (STM32_IOT+LED+Bluetooth+android) :)

What experience do you have with programming any microcontroller, let alone the STM32L family of devices?
I suspect that you are jumping in at the deep end without knowing the basics which is a path to frustration and failure.
What development environment do you have? If you do have experience in this area then I would start with the STM32Cube and the X-CUBE-BLE1 extension that can provide the drivers for the BlueNRG-MS devices. But again, I would not start here if you don't understand the Bluetooth technical principles - I've just been through that myself (many years of programming MCUs of many different types) and it is not trivial.
Susan

Status
Not open for further replies.