Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Symmetric Source + 10V and -10V - help me !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

enfotec

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Noble Friend,

need to create a filter [pass active band]
whose central frequency [0] is 60hz or much
next this, but i can't
do that right, i would like to ask you for help
because the filter i need to create is one:
- pass active band with central cut in 60hz
but this filter must take a sign (wave)
square, and convert it into a sinoid wave
it's last with 60hz central frequency ...
my difficulty is that i have a battery
12v from my car to feed that filter
with this (where the active filter used opamp's
and these are feed with + b and -b, i'm lost
i have already tried to implement several circuits, but without success
and tb i'm not hitting the central frequency of 60hz
way no, because any filter design that i ride
get out of the frequency of 60hz i want ....
could you be helping me calculate the frequency
and helping to create symmetry from the battery
my 12v car?

thanks for the attention friends ...
I need a form of symmetry that can be implemented directly from a 12v battery only, and that delivered me as the end product of that, + 10V and -10V or + 9V and -9V would be good too, can you help me with that? please ? If so, I will be waiting for the help .... I wish happiness to all

I need a circuit that takes the voltage of a 12v battery of any car, and turns this voltage into a SYMMETRIC voltage: ie give me output two voltages: + 10V and -10V, I would like to know if the friend Could you help me with some circuit that does this, and that this circuit delivered also beyond the two voltages, a current of at least 800ma, the friend can help me, would have such a circuit to give me please?

the 12V to +9V could be done with a TLC555 IC and a sepic power stage ( to allow for dips when starting ) - easy for 800mA

the 12V to -9VDC could be done with a TLC555 and a buck-boost or Cuk circuit both provide -ve out ...

Reactions: enfotec

enfotec

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
and you would have this circuit ready to show me please friend?

Hi,

A forum is not meant that others do your job.

A forum is meant to "help". And helping means that you do the main job, show your result, show your calculations, give links to the documents you refer to...
...and others find the mistake and help you to rectify it.

In your post you mix several issues and (at least to me) it's not clear what's the exact problem.
Generally I recommend to ask just one question (the one mentioned in the headline).

If there is another question relating to the headline, then ask it afterwards, step by step.
If there is another question not related to the headline, then start another thread.
This helps other forum members with a similar problem to find a solution. (This is what a forum is meant for).

I see a power supply problem.
Indeed I see possible two problems:
* generate +10V from +12V
* generate -10V from +12V (or +10V).

Now both solutions depend on the expected output voltage accuracy and the expected load current.
You need to give this informations. (800mA...please tell why that much. A signal filter should work with a couple of mA, depending in circuit and used parts). On postive supply only, or on both sides?
* usually generating 10V from 12V: an LDO should do the job
* generating -10V from +10V: a voltage inverter should do (like TL7660)
A forum search gives many solutions. Look for reliable datasheets and application notes directly from the IC manufacturers.
Many other sources are unreliable, maybe incomplete, maybe even wrong.

Then there is the filter question.
This is completely off topic. Please start another thread. And give related informations, like input signal voltage range, output signal voltage range, expected remaining distortion (since perfect sine is not possible). Best is if you can tell a bit more about what you need the sinewave for.

Klaus

To hold to the purpose of the thread title...

Here is a simple method to create split 10V supplies from a single 12V supply. Two loads, each 800mA.

half-bri clk-driv 2-cap stak 12V to split supp 800mA per load.png

Notice the new supply outputs are not referenced (that is, no direct connection) to your 12V supply.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back