Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

SiliconSmart pin and lib file

Status
Not open for further replies.

xabosexi

Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi. I am using siliconsmart to generate .lib file. For pin CK of one cell, I cannot generate a timing table. All the other pins have the timing except for pin CK.
How can I solve this?

Hi. I am using siliconsmart to generate .lib file. For pin CK of one cell, I cannot generate a timing table. All the other pins have the timing except for pin CK.
How can I solve this?

I assume you are characterizing a flop. You need to capture clk-->Q delays and setup/hold times. You need to follow the templates for flops, there is a specific syntax for passing a table of inputs to the tool. Just by name the tool is not able to figure out which pin is which. If you follow the template, all meaningful characterizations are done accordingly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back