Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

WPE in a dual gate oxide (DGO) 90um process (4 pockets).

Status
Not open for further replies.

sr_orion

Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello to all,

how to keep under control the WPE in a DGO 90nm process having the following four different pockets :

NW1V=NW not OD2
NW2V=NW and OD2
PW1V=PW not OD2
PW2V=PW and OD2

WPE_DGO.JPG

In order to be sure that my 4 guys are matched or not I'm wondering which is the process step that is responsible of the WPE:

a) is it just the ions scattering from resist that come out during the implantation of the pockets?
In this case the devices are just sensitive on the distance to the edges of their own pockets.
So the M1-M2-M3-M4 have the same WPE vs NW1V edges and their Vth would be the same.

b) is it the annealing made after the implantation that diffuse some dopants in the neighbor pockets?
In this case while they still have the same distance from the edges of NW1V they faces different neighbors pockets and I've to assume they are all mismatched.

c) is it the combination of the previous ones? I dunno?

Looking forward to your feedback.

Regards
Sr_Orion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back