Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

High frequency microstrip patch antenna design

Status
Not open for further replies.

anas171

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi all,
I want to build a 410 GHz high-frequency microstrip patch antenna in the UMC 130nm CMOS process. For this purpose, I have already built the geometry of the patch antenna in HFSS software. But I need a high-frequency switch to control the reconfigurability of the antenna. This means I want to control the phase of the patch antenna using the high-frequency switch. Since HFSS considers any switch as an RLC lump parameter, I need to design a 410GHz transistor switch in Cadence Virtuoso using the UMC 130nm CMOS process.

My question is how do I simulate a transistor and retrieve the equivalent lump RLC circuit of the transistor switch?
I would be highly grateful if anyone points out the steps I need to follow to model a transistor as an RLC lump parameter in Cadence Virtuoso.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back