Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[SOLVED] Need help to add GaN Transistor on OrCAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

EltonBrasil

Junior Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello Everyone,

I have to simulate a power amplifier using a GaN transistor. So I am using OrCAD as environment simulation, but I cannot find any library that there is this type of transistor. Does anybody have a suggestion of simulator that I can add GaN transistors?

Many thanks in advance.

Hi,

I would like to use the EPC1010. I pretty sure that you showed good options for the spice tools. Thanks much.

I am designing a power amplifier for a RFID system. It is right, very old. Probably EPC2012 and EPC2034 have similar specification of the EPC1010.

EPC2010C is the successor to the 1010. Same footprint, same Rds and Vdss. Only major differences are the significantly reduced junction capacitance and thermal impedances.

EPC2019 and EPC2012C might be worth considering as well.

I don't know about Orcad, but their models are pretty easy to use in LTspice.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.