Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need help for read hex code

Status
Not open for further replies.

faluncho

Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi everybody;
I need help to know how you can read the hex code of a Chinese MCU, specifically the STC15F204EA. Would any partner be so kind as to tell me the necessary tools and software to read the code? Your collaboration will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Like many other flash CPUs, the application program can be readout in-circuit by manufacturer provided ISP tool or by general purpose programmer off-circuit. But it's only possible if the flash protection feature hasn't been set.

FvM
Thanks a lot for you answer.
Try to know if the MCU is out of flash protection.

ZASto;
Thank you; You're very kind, but what do the letters BTW mean?
(English are not my mother language)

ZASto: Thanks for the explanation; It is the best way to teach and I learn, also a courtesy.

KlausST: Thanks for the link, I already knew him. If I ask ZASto about the meaning of the acronym, it is because him can mean hundreds things from "back to work" "behind the wheel" even "bad to watch". I understand that you don't need to ask but I do.

Anyway, thank you both for your answers.

Status
Not open for further replies.