Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

2.4Ghz Rectifier design by ADS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nighty123

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello, i am undergrad student and my final year project is about RF Energy Harvesting.

but i am facing problems by using ADS i did some schematics from different published papers but i don't know what kind of parameters should i use or even how to get the efficiency of the rectifier.

Also should i do the matching impedance with antenna after or before testing the rectifier ?

here are some schematics i hope you can check it if it's correct or not and how can i simulate it to know the dc output,efficiency and the needed simulations.

1.png

2.png

Before taking a decision about impedance matching you have to think adding an amount of DC bias to the diodes, which will improve the rectifier efficiency.
After you applied the DC bias (forward bias using a DC voltage source and a resistor), you can do the impedance matching.

Status
Not open for further replies.