+ Post New Thread
    Newbie level 1

Helped
    0 / 0
    Level

Learning psoc technology

Have with few microntrollers. Trying to learn psoc technologies. What psoc is good to start with?. Considering the easiness to start learning the psoc and the low cost what is recommended?.

•   AltAdvertisement

Super Moderator
    Helped
    1115 / 1115
    Level
    Blog Entries

Re: Learning psoc technology

A long time ago I had the opportunity to work with the Cypress PSoC3 familly core, with one of the top member from CY8C4xxx which had both analog and digital cells, but that was essentially a microcontroller with a limited amount of reconfigurable hardware resources. With it I was able to build interesting hardware modules, such as a 24bit counter in one project, 3 UARTs in another, and that was just a sample of what it is capable of. If your goal is learning and make touch with different technologies, I consider it a good start, since the IDE is very easy to work, allowing the 'assembly' and assigning of modules to I/O's quite user-friendly through a graphical interface.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Part of the world that you live in, You are the part that you're giving ( Renaissance )

•   AltAdvertisement

Full Member level 6

Helped
    94 / 94
    Level

Re: Learning psoc technology

I started with Cypress CY8KIT-059
    its is inexpensive, the software is pretty good, it is similar to the part(s) andre describes
    the user group is useful

--[[ ]]--