Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Suggest Junior project at university (digital electronics)

Status
Not open for further replies.

gokush

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I have to do a junior project at my university. I am studying digital circuits in this semester so I want this project to be about digital electronics. syllabus includes the basics of digital Schematic, logic gates, triggers, decoders, encoders, registers, ADC, multiplexers. I want to make a project that will be very interesting and informative and will help me to gain knowledge about this stuff.i also know some analog electronics I mean operational amplifiers and stuff. I would like to get advice. Thank you for any help you can offer ...

If you are not using a microcontroller, a traffic light is an interesting problem employing both sequential and combinational logic.

You will require solving Karnaugh maps and state machines.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back