Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

ADS Filter simulator

Status
Not open for further replies.

lufer17

Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hello, i'm having difficulty operating the ads in the filter system (low pass, high pass, band pass, reject band). Even following passes step by step in videos and manuals and guides, incredibly does not work, I do not know if divergent version (my version 2020).

Please I need help.

Following are the video sources:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fe76wld3jgQ&list=PLtukv08qaS8_kiK9WJzo-EdbocyDd42OU&index=3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y34LbB4-y7g&list=PLtukv08qaS8_kiK9WJzo-EdbocyDd42OU&index=4
achei FR.png

I couldn't see your specification but they might be overrated or impossible to realize..
It may also be a bug of ADS.

I tried to reproduce in ADS2020.

I entered Fp1 and Fp2 first, then Fs1 and Fs2. This results in filter order 5, not 10 as shown in your case. Works fine, no problems.

Your order jumped from 2 to 10 when you entered the frequencies "from left to right", and never switched back. Maybe try the sequence that I described: Fp1 and Fp2 first, then Fs1 and Fs2.
fdg.jpg

Hi, I apologize for the quality of the video, I do not have permission or access to install software to record video on the desktop. But the photo you posted is the same as the data you enter in the video. Not sure if there is a function where I should select first?
Some time ago something similar happened, where a video tutorial did not mention that I had to select before, this afternoon I will continue the lab to find the error. But who finds the error please warn.

But the photo you posted is the same as the data you enter in the video. Not sure if there is a function where I should select first?

Please read my post again, and try what I suggested.

Some time ago something similar happened, where a video tutorial did not mention that I had to select before

Yes, that was the antenna pattern where your tutorial used the old ADS2011, but now ADS has a completely new 3D viewer. Don't take tutorials too serious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back