Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

High frequency oscillator circuit with IC TL494 as control circuit and IRFZ46N MOSFET

Status
Not open for further replies.

mkanas

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points

Please post images and files here mkanas, some, probably all of us can't open your google drive documents without your password.

Brian.

Screenshot (370).png

Screenshot (371).png
ww.png

sorry for late respon.

Should somehow work, but MOSFET switching is slow with us risetime due to weak gate drive. TL494 isn't suited to drive MOSFET directly, need push-pull gate driver.

I also doubt that the powerstage topology is optimal, I would rathe expect half- or full bridge with series LC circuit.

Hi Pvm, thanks for respond
i think the circuit is not completed yet, how do i connect the push pull mofset to this circuit?
Yes, I plan to design a half bridge LC circuit on the Rx coil.
Thx

You need a half bridge gate driver, e.g. an IRF/Infineon boot strap driver like IR2110. For simple fixed frequency applications, you can also use a self-oscillating driver like IR2153 (half bridge) or IR2186 (full bridge) to safe the controller IC.

Reactions: mkanas

mkanas

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
thanks, for the advice.
Now, I have tried designing a new circuit, I don't know where the problem is.
maybe anyone can help me.Screenshot (372).pngScreenshot (373).png

Hi,

Weird wiring.
It's almost impossible to follow all the signals, especially GND.
Maybe you confused yourself this way. I wouldn't be surprised.

GND symbols are for free. You may use many of them without extra cost.

Klaus

Reactions: mkanas

mkanas

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
Hi KlausST, thanks already responded.
You are right, because I am just learning, so please guide me.
forget the first posted, I want to discuss the second posted, the circuit should be correct. I took it from a good source. but still an error.
PWM2BInverter2Bcircuit.png
and this my circuit
Screenshot (372).png

Status
Not open for further replies.