Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Show pads in Altium's design view

Status
Not open for further replies.

pardner

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I have a small board 30mm x 5mm. I am working on the documentation portion of the project. In Altium 18 I used the Place>Design View and changed the scale to 2:1. The size is great for a letter size print, but I cannot get the pads or solder mask to appear in the design view. I placed five Design Views in my document: Drill Drawing Layer, Top Copper, Bottom Copper, Top Assembly, Bottom Assembly. In the two assembly views I would like to show the silkscreen, the mechanical outline of the parts, and the solder pads/paste. In the design view properties I can select the silk and the mechanical layers, but there isn't a paste layer. There is a a pads master layer, but it appears to be empty and it does not appear in my layer stack. All components were built for this project, so it might be that I didn't build them to be part of the pad master layer.

Its been a while since I used Altium, so any help would be appreciated.

~Pard

Attachments

• designVeiw1.png
    designVeiw1.png
    67.9 KB · Views: 97

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back