Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Error opening earlier saved file in ADS

Status
Not open for further replies.

narayani

Full Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I am using software Advanced Design System. When I saved my file and logged out from ADS. Once restart ADS and open file my it is showing error, it can't be opened and it is corrupted. I have attached error showing file below which I got error from ADS software. So many times I repeated file and saved, every time once logged out and start to open file, it will show file is corrupted and file can't be opened.

Attachments

• ADS_Error.jpg
    ADS_Error.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 164

I have installed KeySight Technologies Advanced Design System using platform of Microsoft Windows Ultimate 7. Why above mentioned error is frequently happening. It could be due to corrupted version Operating System or Installed ADS itself is corrupted. Can you please give solution to above problem.

Look at the OS compatibility table and decide your OS is supported by you version of ADS or not..
https://edadocs.software.keysight.com/display/engdocads/ADS+Supported+Platforms?id=2351229

I have gone through as you have shown table. According to table, ADS 2011 is installed using Windows Ultimate 64 bit. ADS 2011 is supporting to 64 bit windows ultimate. Though we have installed on the right OS also, why it is giving frequently error earlier saved file, I am not able to understanding it.

Attachments

• ADS_Installation_Details.jpg
    ADS_Installation_Details.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 174

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back