Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

H-Bridge Inverter Malfunctioning

Status
Not open for further replies.

hoseink08

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello Dear colleagues,

I have designed and implemented one phase inverter using SPWM technique, IR2110, IRF840, Atmega32.
I have faced a problem. I have tested the control section (I left the power section open), it works quite well. But when I connect the DC voltage (power section) to the circuit, SPWM on Mosfet gates signals don't work properly and it drops. Circuit sheet as well as a video attached here.
15 Volt voltage is used to drive Mosfets. When I connect the DC power to the circuit, Voltage "G0 N1" and "G2 N2" drop from 15 to 5 volts and circuit doesnt work properly. please see the video. Anyone can suggest anything? I appreciate your help.

View attachment Sheet2.pdf

Hi,

To say it politely: the schematic is not optimal.
Hard to read, no useful names, no standard symbols, pins only partly named, missing capacitors...

What does the video show? What signal do we see? Where and how is it connected?
What voltage setup, timing setup, trigger setup?

Thus I assume the PCB layout looks similar like the schematic? Am I right? ;-)

Did you read application note how to design a PCB layout?

Klaus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back