Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Failed ADS Simulation

Status
Not open for further replies.

lufer17

Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello everyone, I doubt the simulation when I go to Choose EM> Post-Processing> Far Field to open the Far Field Computation
Setup dialog box. .... This message appears I do not know what to do, please need guidance.

Current or Field information required for far field computation is not available.
Set the option 'Save currents for'
to 'User specified frequencies'
or 'All generated frequencies' in the Output Plan and re-run the simulation. .

Have you ticked "Save Currents" Option ?? The Message is very clear..

This is problem, I can not find this option, the guide itself do this what I mentioned above, but do not talk about it. I don't know where I am, I'm moving is I can't find it.

Go to "Output Plan" in emSetup
currents.jpg

Good luck.
I find where is the selected frequency, this is different from the video, follows the photo. Unfortunately you have to change every frequency step you want to see every single manifestation.

PS:de onde venho quem diz ''boa sorte'' para mim falta de respeito. Indica incompetência quem pede ajuda e na visão do outro, não vou te ajuda (falta de interisse ).:x

achei FR.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back