Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Beginner question about parameters in PSpice Schematics

Status
Not open for further replies.

gawron103

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I'm trying to do a college assignment, but unfortunately I have a problem running the simulation. My diagram looks like this:

so1.png

In analysis setup I have enabled Parametic option, where Swept Var. Type is set to Global Parameter, Sweep Type is set to Value list (220p, 400m, 2u)) and Name is set to C1. However when I am trying to start simulation i see such error: "Undefined parameter: C1". I don't really understand what's wrong. Tryed to google it but unfortunately I didn't found any helpful information. I saw somewhere that I should place params from "draw" menu but... I don't find this information really helpfull. Maybe someone knows whats wrong?

for swept var type , enable model parameter and see whether you are able to do analysis.

Hi srizbf!

Thanks for comment, your answer helped me in 50% hah. I have added parameter object in which I defined parameter C1 with some value. After that I modified C1 element in schema - changed setted earlier value to parameter (so {C1}). Thanks to that there is no more simulation error. However right now I got message "No recognized product configuration selected" and no grap in simulation. Maybe you (or someone) knows whats wrong this time?.

Zrzut ekranu 2019-09-27 o 19.02.45.png

Best regards

Hi Eric Best!

Thanks for pdf, it helped me very much, appreciate it :)
Problem has been solved :)

Best regards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back