Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need to remove the FFC Connector..Help me..

Status
Not open for further replies.

seneda

Junior Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi Friends,

I am designing a PCB board which consists of controller, Motor driver and LCD panel. Here the LCD panel input is feeding from the PCB board using FFC connector. Now i am thinking to modify the way of connection. Instead of FFC connector, I would like to integrate my LCD panel with PCB board using BURG STRIP through hole connector. Shall i proceed that? If i do so, any other problem may rise or not. Please help me..

Thank you..

The only problem I could foresee would be if there is excessive shock the Berg strip/pcb connection could fracture, whereas the flat cable gives more tolerance to shock and vibration. But the rigid header approach is used ALL THE TIME, so unless you've got some special circumstances, I don't see a problem.

Thank you so much Barry. Sorry for late reply...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back