Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

F151A 3204CRT Desktop motherboard IC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monther013

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi there

Looking for IC F151A 3204CRT or alternative as I can't find any details in the internet.

This IC used in old desktop motherboard.

Attached photo.

20190922_170213.jpg

Hi,

I vote for standard logic IC: SN74F151A

Of you don't think so:
* show a better detailed photo (at your photo the outines are not clear...and one side seems to have 7 pins, the other 8 pins)
* give more details of the connections and the connected devices around (fast cache SRAM?) or show a bigger photo.

Is seems the contacts are corroded. Did you operate it with saltwater sprayed on it?
I recommend to treat it (and other electronics) more carefully ;-)

Klaus

Thank you Klaus for replying.

I will go today to electronics market and check for this option.

I see there are many option of 74F151A, but not sure which one is the correct for me.

(Sorry for the wrong order of posts now)

Hi,

Of you don't think so:
* show a better detailed photo (at your photo the outines are not clear...and one side seems to have 7 pins, the other 8 pins)
* give more details of the connections and the connected devices around (fast cache SRAM?) or show a bigger photo.

Is seems the contacts are corroded. Did you operate it with saltwater sprayed on it?

Klaus

- - - Updated - - -

Hi,

I see there are many option of 74F151A, but not sure which one is the correct for me.
A vague statement .... imposible to give help.

I recommend to read through the datasheet, then ask a more detailed question.

Klaus

Btw: the suffix "A" may be the version of silicon.
So don't be surprised if only "B" is available now. It should be 100% compatible.

(Sorry for the wrong order of posts now)

Hi,

Of you don't think so:

Klaus

- - - Updated - - -

Hi,

A vague statement .... imposible to give help.

I recommend to read through the datasheet, then ask a more detailed question.

Klaus

Btw: the suffix "A" may be the version of silicon.
So don't be surprised if only "B" is available now. It should be 100% compatible.

from other side (down side), the IC has number - 56A24

A 74F151 is a 74F151.
It describes a logic function, they may be available from different manufacturers but they should all function identically.

Clean up that board first though - including what looks like a corroded via hole.

Brian.

Hi,

I ordered F151A from china, yesterday received.

Replaced and working fine.

Thank you for support.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back