Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Bandpass Transformation: equation

Status
Not open for further replies.

lufer17

Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello everyone is struggling with the book Microstrip Filters
for RF / Microwave, also associated with the book Microwave Engineering. I am following the bandpass filter formulas. I am encountering much less difficulty following what is in the book. Through my studies I realized that the excerpt from the exercise works, using another type of table being that nothing is mentioned in your description of the book that has to use this table. Even so when I go to the second step of the same exercise there are errors and I made some maneuvers to get to the exercise, but I have no idea what I should do and what to follow. Who can explain to me make a resolution of the exercise and say where it is wrong, because it makes no sense to me. Even following the book step by step I think something is wrong.
I will send in the appendices my resolution of the calculations. And the supposed table being that I think is the right one for me.
The PDF of the resolution is on pages 9 to 13. 7.pngView attachment Passa baixo RF.pdf

Because the Tables are not corresponding each other..One shows Equal Ripple type Filter while the other is showing Butterworth Approximations..
They are not same filters..

right but what is the correct table because i already used all of the book and none match the result i need help please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back