Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Can you help me get S-parameter file of Mitsubishi MGF4937AM and Infineon CFY67

Status
Not open for further replies.

pusparaga

Full Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I need .s2p files of Mitsubishi MGF4937AM and Infineon CFY 97. Some one help me to get .s2p files for Mitsubishi MGF4937AM and Infineon CFY67. How to get any company's .s2p file for any transistor.

Last edited:

I searched in the above websites. I am not able to find out the .s2p files for different voltages and currents ( Example 3V, 60 mA and 2 V, 40mA) for the Mitsubishi MGF4937AM and Infineon CFY67 transistors. Please someone help me to get .s2p files for MGF4937AM and Infineon CFY67 transistors.

If s-parameters are not published, you can request from Mitsubishi if the project is serious.
But Mitsubishi gave s-parameters for Minimum Noise Figure Condition@12GHz so this is a particular oriented transistor
and other conditions won't satisfy desired specifications.
For CFY67, s-parameters and Noise Parameters have been given in its datasheet for Lowest Noise Figure Condition so it's valid for this transistor too..

If s-parameters are not published, you can request from Mitsubishi if the project is serious.
But Mitsubishi gave s-parameters for Minimum Noise Figure Condition@12GHz so this is a particular oriented transistor
and other conditions won't satisfy desired specifications.
For CFY67, s-parameters and Noise Parameters have been given in its datasheet for Lowest Noise Figure Condition so it's valid for this transistor too..

I am not asking datasheet of Mistibushi MGM and infenion CFY67 transistors.
I am requesting .s2p files of Mistibushi MGM and infenion CFY67 transistor.

- - - Updated - - -

I am attaching below samples of .s2p files of Avago Technologies ATF54143 different voltages and currents. I need like .s2p files for different voltages and currents for Mitsubishi MGF4937AM and Infineon CFY67 transistors.

Attachments

• ATF54143_Avagotechnologies_.s2pfiles.rar
    12.6 KB · Views: 82

I am not asking datasheet of Mistibushi MGM and infenion CFY67 transistors.

Are you sure you understand answers?

Bigboss gave you two links.
For the Mitsubishi link, S-parameters are right there at the link, on the manufacturer website.
For the Infineon link, S-parameters tables are printed in the PDF.

Another option is that you learn how to measure transistors yourself (you are an engineer, right?) or buy a commercial library (Modelithics). That is how RF engineering works.

Last edited:

Unfortunately, today most of the universities do not bother teaching students how to measure s-parameters of a transistor.

Attachments

• evolution_of_education.jpg
    evolution_of_education.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 122

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back