Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Do XR7 250Vdc 1206 SMD capacitors exist

Status
Not open for further replies.

wogoos

Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I hope some one can help me on my following question. I see at aliexpress XR7 250Vdc 1206 SMD capacitors ranging form 1..100uF. A check on Digikey and Mouser learns me that the maximum Capacitance for the the given SMD capcitors they sell are 3.3uf. I asked this question to my Chinese friends but no clear answer. My question is do now days XR7 250Vdc 1206 SMD 1..100uF capacitors exist or do my Chinese seller mix up the numbers. If so what maximum capacity is available were on aliexpress can i order them, I need at least 1uF 250Vdc. I hope some can help me out on this.

Example : https://www.aliexpress.com/item/32880416347.html

100 uF? At 250 V? With an X7R ceramic?

It will be a tight (or perhaps impossible fit) on a 1206 package.

Have you checked the selection catalogs from Murata, AVX or TDK?

they are not X7R - " fool me once, shame on you - fool me twice shame on me..." goes the old saying

i.e. try not to believe everything you read on a site that is trying to sell you something ...!

Status
Not open for further replies.