Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Vivado HLS experiences with Zynq boards

Status
Not open for further replies.

zoltan.lehoczky

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hey everyone!

I’m curious about what experiences everyone has here using Vivado HLS with a Zynq-based board. Would you share yours?

• If you haven’t used Vivado HLS, why not? E.g. didn’t like the IDE, didn’t like the languages, hard to learn, too low level (I like nicer programming environments), too high level (I’m fine with VHDL/Verilog).
  • If you have used Vivado HLS, what did you dislike? E.g. didn’t like the IDE, didn’t like the languages, hard to learn, hard to debug.

We’re doing this for our company, researching whether to come up with a new, programmer-focused HLS tool for Zynq owners. Driven more like out of curiosity than a particular business case. If you’d like to be kept in the loop add “yes PM” to the end of your message and I’ll get in touch with you via a private message.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back