Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How can i design defected ground structure in AWR ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

moonlight10

Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello

I want to design a defected ground structure (dgs) in AWR,
i don't know where i set the ground layer and how to set the boundary
plaese help me capt5.JPG

Arrange the layers and associated materials and other stuffs in "Enclosure" box and make the "Bottom Boundry" being as Open.
Then connect the Ports in according to this new arrangements..Ports should be connected to "Bottom Additional Layer"

Arrange the layers and associated materials and other stuffs in "Enclosure" box and make the "Bottom Boundry" being as Open.
Then connect the Ports in according to this new arrangements..Ports should be connected to "Bottom Additional Layer"

Thank you for your answer, please can you explain by pictures or give me a Tutorial cause a im not very familiar with this sofware,
thank you BigBoss,

Thank you BigBoss for your quick answer, please can you explain with pictures or give me a tutorial link cause i am not very familar with this sofware,ff.JPG
tt.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back