Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Problems in Verifying Silterra Library Cells using Calibre

Status
Not open for further replies.

JLHW

Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi, I'm using Calibre in Cadence Virtuoso to verify my layout using Silterra's PDK. I have acquired all four DRC and LVS/PEX runset and header TXT files, but all of them could not be loaded inside Calibre Interactive. Below shows what would happen after loading the DRC runset file after being prompted to do so:

as.png

Other files were also having problems while being loaded, effectively halted my progress on physical verification and post-layout simulation. Not even changing file formats help. Before elaborating further on those other issues, may I know does anyone here has successfully verified layout(s) containing Silterra library cells using Calibre that are willing to help me?

PS: This may seem like a rookie question, but frankly speaking, Silterra's PDKs are the only ones I can legitimately acquire, I am the only one in my campus that uses this PDK, my supervisors do not have prior experiences in using Calibre with Silterra, and some staffs in Silterra didn't reply me after I asked my questions. I sincerely hope there is someone here that are willing to provide some insights or advices regarding my problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back