Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Ultrasound Transmitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimmykk

Full Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi
I have a Evaluation Board TX7316 for Ultrasound signals. I am running it in 3 level mode. It can be run in on chip or off chip mode.
When i run it on chip it has limitations in terms of number of transitions possible for the pulses i.e. Maximum number of transitions per pattern profile for 3-level is 16(Table 4). That means it cannot jump between Positive Supply, gnd and negative supply more than 16 times. I am interested in sending a long pulse with different pulse widths so it is not possible with the on chip mode.
But it does not say much about how many transitions are possible in the off chip mode when the control signals are coming from a FPGA/CPLD to TX7316. The only description is that it is receiving 2 control signals for each channel.
View attachment SLOS950B_TX7316_RTM_datasheet.pdf

Why do you think the number of transition could be limited in off-chip mode?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back