Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Modem Config. and Code developments for acquiring MAX number of Connected Node

Status
Not open for further replies.

matriX_1500

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I have about 200 nodes of ESP-12e(a wifi module based on esp8266) and coding in arduino IDE. I want to connect them to a single wifi modem. Each node works about 3 second and sleeps for about 5 minutes. So probably the actual connected nodes is not more than 15-20 nodes.

A probable solution is to disconnect each node after transfer its data. But the problem is that connectng to a modem take 3-5 second !

I need this 3 guides: 1- which Modem i can select to support this application(please send some links of modem products) 2- which modem configuration needed to optimize that modem to support this application 3- which code techniques i should to use to support this application? Thanks

Talk to a network organizer to get the following information:

1. Mesh Network Name (SSID), WiFi Channel, and Mesh Encryption Password (if used).

2. Access Point settings:

Do the Access Points use a password?
If so, does each node use its own password, or is there a shared password among all the nodes?
Is there a system for generating/sharing passwords?
3. Node naming system—does the network have a way to name nodes, or can you name it anything you want?

4. Administration password—is this shared across the network, or can you set your own password? Skip to Run Commotion Setup Wizard.

Status
Not open for further replies.