Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

24VDC Single LED Flasher Circuit

Status
Not open for further replies.
1) you can use the internet to look this up
2) the process works better when you show the work you did
what is your circuit
what do you expect it to do
what does it actually do
what kind of help would you like

I made attached circuit from electroschematic but I want to make it for 24vdc a d I want 50% duty cycle blinking.

Screenshot_20190912_013553.jpg

how important is 50%?
what frequency?

is 40% ok? 45%?

Actually I need indication of Pressure Sensor in CO2 Fire Fighting Control Panel.
When signal comes from pressure sensor the 24VDC LED should blink with 50% duty cycle.
Or
Please let me know that in emergency fire fighting system what should be the LED blinking speed.

For warning lights the actual duty cycle does not require to be precise, as long as the repetition rate is adequate.

My estimate from what I've seen and heard, is that warning systems have a repetition date between 1 and 2 Hz. It should convey a sense of urgency to the persons listening to it.

I am sure this topic has been studied significantly, and there may even be an EC or UL regulation concerning it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back