Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

H bridge with IR2110

Status
Not open for further replies.

maimahmoud93

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi, i try to design h bridge with ir2110 driver, but when i measure the voltage/current load , i found transient waveform plus there is phase hift between them and i don't know the reason of this . also i need help to how i fix deadtime of ir2110 in ltspice?

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    66.5 KB · Views: 147
  • Capture1.JPG
    Capture1.JPG
    150.7 KB · Views: 134

Hi,

I don't understand what is shown on the scope and what signals these are on the schematic..

But one thing I can say:
Your analog circuit makes no sense.
Buffering a signal .... then dividing it by 10.000 .... then multiplying it with a factor of 1.000 ....
Just causes to degrade signal quality and increase noise, drift and other errors.

Klaus

Your schematic has at least one inductor in the current path. An inductor tends to generate current during dead time. It could affect V-versus-A phasing.

Abrupt shut-off of an inductor often creates spikes which might damage components. A free-wheeling diode might help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back