Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

ADE-XL: 2 tests have a same variable but it is constant for test1 and swept for tes2

Status
Not open for further replies.

circuitking

Full Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi, I have two tests (test1 and test2) and one global variable, which is being swept. These two tests have a identical variable (Say X). I want to keep X as a constant value for test1 and a sweep variable for test2. Is this possible to do? I tried to find a solution but I couldn't find any because there was no option to sweep local variables.

You already found an answer. ADE XL doesn't allows to sweep design variables, only global ones. This was changed in 6.17 by introducing ADE Assembler.
To overcome your issue, let define a new variable which will be swept and assign it in one test only.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back