Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Simulate antenna array together with switches in CST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evvva

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,

I'm trying to simulate an antenna array together with switches in CST, and meet with two problems:

1. I'm not sure about the procedure. My solution is: add the S-parameter document of the switch into touchstone in schematic view, connect the corresponding ports, add a new task 'block', choose high frequency and Frequency domain, then click 'update'. Is this the right way?

2. It takes long time to update, it stays at the 8th pass of adaptive mesh refinement, and I believe there will be more. How I can solve this problem?

Thank you.

Thank you for reading this message. I have now worked out most of the procedure, just one problem: which task should I set up to simulate the antenna together with the switches?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back