Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

help schematic.. pic mcu pwm out controlling LM2576 or LM2596 0-25VDC

Status
Not open for further replies.

mbyka

Full Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
i need simple but stabil adjustable DC 0-25v 3A or 5A support supply schematic for my 24v dc motor.
i dont want to use for control the motor with any buck boost converter becaouse motor cable wil be long(3meter) to control board.
For that reason i want to control my dc motor voltage range 0-25 dc with out voltage of lm2576 it has suport 3A or lm2596 has support 5A(it is better)
i want to use picf16877 pwm out to change regulator out voltage
but my analog electronic level is not enough to modify lm2576/lm2596 with my own self op-amp knowlege
so why i want help from you.
thank you .

For starters: What is the DC input voltage range?

Most modern micros are capable enough to implement a switchmode topology without requiring a LM2576. But you will definitively require an external Power fet, a fet driver IC, and external current sensing.

input voltage wil be 24v dc or 30vdc by other lm2596 circuit(on market)
i will control 3 motor(selectable) with only one pwm outand one adjustable lm2596 voltage source
3 motor will never run in same time together.

Hi,

I don't understand your requirements.
I read you don't want to use a buck converter, but LM2576 is a buck converter.
And I don't understand what cable length has to do...

Please draw a sketch of what you need.

Klaus

i dont want to make my own a buck converter with external mosfet ,inductor and control current and voltage with pic mcu

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2019-09-06 at 3.34.28 AM.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2019-09-06 at 3.34.28 AM.jpeg
    59.2 KB · Views: 299

Status
Not open for further replies.