Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Inducing delays in WGL files

Status
Not open for further replies.

tahirsengine

Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,
I have a Systemverilog Script that is generating WGL script for every testcase that I run for simulation using TCL (do files). The issue is, in Modelsim everything is ideal(no delays)). And I think the same will be reflected in generated WGL files, as by inspecting WGL it is clear that in each vector outputs are directly written on the same line(no delays).
As the background of the project, I am working on a project, mainly written in Verilog and I am testing my system using testcases (mainly written in Verilog). This project is an ASIC design project.

So my question is, how to insert delays in WGL files that are anticipated from the end of the design phase? Any document or link that might help?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back