+ Post New Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Advanced Member level 3
    Achievements:
    7 years registered

Helped
    41 / 41
    Level

Re: Differential and common mode input resistance of the fully diffferential amplifie

Dear Pancho

I am using the Balun right now after your suggestion, I tested in my transient simulation and found it very accurate, I have dont the test by different value of closed loop gain just to be sure.

However, when it comes to ac simulation it is not working properly, the gain by using balun is much less than by not using the balun. I would say in AC simulation is not giving me the right result.

Note: in my fully differential amplifier test I dont care for offset voltage compensation as I do for single ended counter part

Thank you

•   AltAdvertisement

Advanced Member level 5
    Helped
    701 / 701
    Level

Re: Differential and common mode input resistance of the fully diffferential amplifie

Show me netlist regarding signal sources, loads, balun and analysis statements.

•   AltAdvertisement

Advanced Member level 3
    Achievements:
    7 years registered

Helped
    41 / 41
    Level

Dear Pancho,

I came to relize my mistake,

I was conncecting the (c) terminal of the output balun to 1.65 V and this is themistake. Now I use it as an output port and the simulation is working perfectly when testing the AC loop gain

--[[ ]]--