Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Differential and common mode input resistance of the fully diffferential amplifier

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Pancho

I am using the Balun right now after your suggestion, I tested in my transient simulation and found it very accurate, I have dont the test by different value of closed loop gain just to be sure.

However, when it comes to ac simulation it is not working properly, the gain by using balun is much less than by not using the balun. I would say in AC simulation is not giving me the right result.

Note: in my fully differential amplifier test I dont care for offset voltage compensation as I do for single ended counter part

Thank you

Dear Pancho,

I came to relize my mistake,

I was conncecting the (c) terminal of the output balun to 1.65 V and this is themistake. Now I use it as an output port and the simulation is working perfectly when testing the AC loop gain

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back