Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

ADS (advanced design system) install

Status
Not open for further replies.

lufer17

Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello everyone please need help finding any installer that I can hook you to ADS. (ads advanced design system).
I used the versions 2016/2015 / 2019. I followed the step by step instructions. Please I really need this software because I am not attending college classes if I fail the tests.

may be free mode, (I didn't find free either).

I really need help, please.

LTSpice is a free simulation program which is frequently recommended here. It's produced by Linear Technology which is a reputable company. Try it and you may find it suits your purposes.

Do not expect anyone to send you free versions of ADS. If someone offers to do so, then consider that it may contain malware.

If you're student, request license from Keysight..
ADS is downloadable from Keysight's website but you have to get a valid license.Keysight offers that for a limited period for students..

LTSpice is a free simulation program which is frequently recommended here. It's produced by Linear Technology which is a reputable company. Try it and you may find it suits your purposes.

Do not expect anyone to send you free versions of ADS. If someone offers to do so, then consider that it may contain malware.

Thanks (2x) for the answer, but unfortunately I can't use LTSpice, because as I need to do printed circuit board trail form, it is ideal for active components, but I need ADS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back