Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[SOLVED] Identify Replacement Capacitor

Status
Not open for further replies.

CER8ERU5

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi, I have a board which has a broken capacitor. The capacitor has '2BK 47 16V' printed on the top of it. I am trying to find a replacement for it, but I dont know what the '2BK' is for. Can anyone help me find a replacement for this please?

Cheers!

IMG_20190825_125903.jpg

Thank you, but I already knew that bit. I was just wondering what else I need to know before I buy a replacement, such as what exactly does the 2BK mean and if its relevant or not. I'm guessing its just a batch code or somthing unimportant like that. All I know is how to solder a new one on...Thanks again.

62BK is a batch code. The first 6 probably refers to year of manufacture 2006 and the rest is specific to week and factory of origin. It has nothing to do with the value which as stated is 47uF 16V.

Brian.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back