Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Can someone help me to find out what an unknown PCB is?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RichinPV

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I found this PCB in a box while I have been sorting and packing for a move. Can anyone tell me what it is?
I do not remember getting it. The date on the rear appears to be 1990. There is nothing on the rear except the copyright date of 1990, the letters D-D, and the number 902.

Ian sorry that the .PDF is cut off at the bottom, I attached a .png file which shows the whole board.

Attachments

• unknown PCB.pdf
    379.5 KB · Views: 101
  • unknown PCB.jpg
    unknown PCB.jpg
    565 KB · Views: 145
Last edited:

Seriously? Of the millions and millions and millions of electronic products out there, you expect somebody to tell you what that board is? Why? What would you even do with this?

THROW IT OUT!!!!

Seriously? Of the millions and millions and millions of electronic products out there...

That's funny. I put this out to try and find a real answer though.
I think it may be a circuit for ham radio, that is the only thing I would have been looking for back in 1990 or so. It is a puzzle...

Welllll... you should use some medicine for your memory :) :-D
I usually remember what some of PCB's are for, BTW I design them myself, even after years laying in the drawer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back