Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[ARM] Enc28j60 with stm32f4

Status
Not open for further replies.

sainti

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello everyone, I am working on enc28j60 module with stm32f4.
suppoze, i have my own website related to monitor any server and having a private ip of that web page url like 184.168.x.x.

My question is that, can i use that web page url in enc28j60 module without adding any html coding in my code. That link is like www.exam.com/sainti11/power_test/index/html.

Thank you in advance.

Don't forget that the ENC27J60 provides just the bottom layers of the IP stack. You still need to provide the upper layers where things such as web pages, HTML code etc. are defined.
Susan

Reactions: sainti

sainti

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
Thank you for the reply. Actually i have seen a demo code of esp8266 in which only web page url and ip address i.e. private is used and one more link like webpage url which changes the parameter of that monitoring website.
In this code no html file included.

Status
Not open for further replies.