Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to Create new Component in Proteus ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

entretoize

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello, I already create a new component (CD4094B) in proteus using a c++ source I found somewhere.
This source only create a IDSIMMODEL and I had no problem using the created dll in proteus, however I'm trying to create a new component (MIC5800YN) and when I launch the simulation I receive an error saying :

The 'createactivedevice' function was not found in 'MIC5800YN.DLL'.
I also found a source to create an active model, I tried to put both inside my source but only the active model works and sim doesn't seem to do anything.

So is there a complete source somewhere creating the sim model AND active device, or how to do ?

Thanks

The component library files are not found in your MIC5800YN.DLL
With out library file of that component you cant do any thing.
so find any other component related to that component, which contains similar characteristics and contains library files then use that one.

The component library files are not found in your MIC5800YN.DLL
With out library file of that component you cant do any thing.
so find any other component related to that component, which contains similar characteristics and contains library files then use that one.

In fact this is because I put a name in "Active component properties" at "Symbol name stem", removing it I don't have to create a "active component" class in my dll.
I also found a c++ source that include the active component class. So now I have the choice, but I don't need it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back