Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Looking for a VHF/UHF 90 degrees Hybrid Coupler part

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hadi-Alik

Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi all,

I'm looking for a low power handling and low price 90 degree hybrid coupler part which covers 200 MHz to 850 MHz. Anybody has a solution?

Best Regards,
Hadi

The Bandwidth is more than 2 Octaves at Low Frequencies, it's pretty difficult to find it within specifications.
It's easy to find a Hybrid Coupler at High Frequencies with a bandwidth more than 2 Octaves.
However you can ask to Anaren Microwave, they may have a solution.

The Bandwidth is more than 2 Octaves at Low Frequencies, it's pretty difficult to find it within specifications.
It's easy to find a Hybrid Coupler at High Frequencies with a bandwidth more than 2 Octaves.
However you can ask to Anaren Microwave, they may have a solution.

Thanks, I have found C0409J5003AHF from Anaren, the price is exellent, the only thing I'm not sure is how is the Amplitude balance performance between 200 to 400 and whether it exceeds 4 dB or not!

Thanks, I have found C0409J5003AHF from Anaren, the price is exellent, the only thing I'm not sure is how is the Amplitude balance performance between 200 to 400 and whether it exceeds 4 dB or not!
It will probably exceed.Therefore I'm saying it's more difficult to find Low Frequency Passive Components rather than High Frequency ones.
In fact the Bandwidth can be extended by using "multi-section" coupler but Amplitude and Phase Balance can unfortunately no be maintained simultaneously.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back